Signed in as:
- Chapter Leadership
- Chapter News
- Chapter Events
- APCO 2024
- Florida TERT
- Member Recognition
- Job Board
- Chapter Documents/Minutes
- Contact Us
Signed in as:
The vision of the Florida APCO Membership Committee is to be a resource to connect all Public Safety Telecommunicators and ECC Stakeholders within Florida to the Chapter, interface with agencies to provide support and recognition, and increase overall member engagement.
The Florida Chapter of APCO is currently seeking letters of interest from active and engaged members of the Chapter to assume the role of Chair and/or Co-Chair of the existing standing committee; Membership Committee. The current vision, mission and goals of this committee are detailed below. This committee is vital to the Chapter’s mission and key to connecting our Chapter with the membership.
Those interested in either role should contact current committee oversight, Board Member at Large Trae Maeder, at Trae.Maeder@FloridaAPCO.org between now and November 6th, 2023.
Any questions or comments about the committee or this vacancy can be directed to Trae.Maeder@FloridaAPCO.org
1. Maintain Contact with Chapter Membership
2. Maintain contact with PSAP/ECC’s throughout the Chapter
3. Partner with the Public Affairs Committee to provide member and agency foucsed information for use within their publications.
4. Coordinate with other Chapter committees to share up-to-date and relevant information with the membership.